Monday, August 31, 2009

A typical Tuesday at LCI

This morning has gone like any other. My kids are wild, like normal. On Tuesdays my Kinder students have a PE class so I get an extra 30 minute break. I hope this afternoon they calm down a little bit. The Kinder class leaves at 2:30.

After Kinder I have my M-F class from 2:40-4:00. They are really good. Yesterday I got 2 new boys and a girl. All of the classes got new books yesterday, for the new month. The new books for this class are so much better then the old one!

From 4-4:50 I teach a Social Studies class. Starting today my class, of 3 very smart girls, is merging with another class of 5 (I think both boys and girls). I am told that they are very smart. This is my favorite class, besides Kinder. Along with Social Studies I teach them a writing book. They are writing 4 paragraph essays. Of course, I love this!!

From 5-5:50 I have prep-time, each Tuesday and Thursday. At 5:50 I am done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment