Sunday, August 2, 2009

First day teaching at LCI

When Fred and I left Busan we went back to Pohang. Friday for dinner we went to a BBQ eel place. Fred really liked it however I did not care for it. We had 3 kinds, BBQ, salt and pepper and soy.

On Saturday we just spent the day wondering Pohang and went to a great Italian place for dinner. I sadly had to leave on Sunday around 12:30 to make the 7 hr trip back to Suji. I got settled in my apartment (finally!!).

This morning was my first day at LCI as a teacher on my own. I am on my lunch break now. The morning went well. The kids are kinda crazy now that Matt Teacher is gone but it will get better once I learn the schedule.

More to come once the day is over!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the picture of your bathroom! I'm really sorry. What were those crazy pipe things above the tables at the eel rest.? LOVING your pictures!
    Hope things are smoother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! My morning 'showers' are pretty crazy. The pipes were for the smoke. You cook at your table so these pipes come down to try and eliminate the smoke.

    Things are getting better and I am starting to feel a little bit more adjusted.

    ReplyDelete