Monday, July 11, 2011

Olivia's Birthday

Yesterday I finally had a birthday party with my new Kinder class! Olivia, who is the class smartie and a very sweet girl, turned 7 (6 in America) years old. She arrived in school in a beautiful pink dress complete with matching hairbow and pearls. Her mom had a baby last week so Hailey's mom came with her to help her with the food and festivities. We took a ton of pictures and sang then enjoyed our fruit cups, yogurt, cookies, cake and of course chicken. Olivia's mom had made hand-made hairbows for the girls, hair clips for the teachers and bow ties for the boys. Everyone loved their party favor. Sadly, Claire was on vacation with her family on Jeju Island and Zion got chicken pox so we were missing a few key friends. Overall, it turned out to be a very fun party. 2 days until the next birthday party!


Happy Birthday Olivia!



My class and I


Olivia and I




Daniel and Brian with their bow ties

No comments:

Post a Comment