Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hailey's Birthday






Yesterday we celebrated another birthday. Hailey, the class care-giver and social butterfly, turned seven years old. She came to school in a beautiful blue dress with her hair styled perfectly. Her mom came with enough food for 25 grown adults. Each student had their own tray filled with shrimp, chicken, cookies, bacon wrapped duk-boki (rice cake), cookies and rice cakes. We also had fruit cups, mango juice and a heart shaped strawberry cake. I knew that her mom would go all out on the food. She is so sweet and generous. She has even brought me lunch because it was a rainy day and she didn't want me to have to go outside. We all ate and ate and enjoyed the day. Daniel ate so much that he became my first class barfer. The party was amazing and everyone had a great day!



Hailey and I



Hailey, her mom and I



My class (still missing Claire and Zion)



An example of the food

No comments:

Post a Comment