Thursday, February 24, 2011

Young's Birthday

This past Tuesday we celebrated Young's birthday. It was a very exciting event however I was sad because this was my last party with my class before they get a new teacher. We all took a bunch of pictures, enjoyed a delicious cake, ate candies and cookies and opened presents. Young's mom was very excited to enjoy the party and spend time with our class. It is hard to believe that my time with these kids has come to an end. When I started teaching them last February some of them could not read or would not participate in class. Now they can all read and write paragraphs and they are very social and outgoing. I have loved teaching this class and it will be so hard to say goodbye to them on Monday even though they will still be at LCI! I am hoping for another great group of Kinder students! Time will tell...









No comments:

Post a Comment