Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet Juliana

This week my class welcomed back Juliana!


Juliana was with my students when they were five years old then her family moved to Greece for a few months because of her fathers job. She is now back in Korea and back at LCI. Her speech is very good, at the top of the class. She has a hard time identifying each letter so her writing and reading are behind the others. However, she is very sweet and she is always focused on the classwork. I am confident that soon she will catch up to the others.


Jacob, Judy and Johnson

Cheny and Juliana

All of my girls: Audrey, Juliana, Judy and Cheny

1 comment:

  1. Hi London, I'm moving to Suji in a few weeks to teach English at a middle school there. Would love to meet you since I don't know anyone in Suji. Please e-mail me: agarrett1127@gmail.com

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete