Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LCI Field Trip

Yesterday morning all of the teachers hopped on the LCI buses when they arrived and we were off for a field trip. We went to a city two over and saw a puppet show. It was all in Korean but the kids seemed to love it. There were bubbles, lights and tons of characters for them to look at. We got back to LCI at 12:30, just in time for lunch. After lunch we had art time. Overall, it was a very easy day for Kinder. In the afternoon my elementary classes also seemed to fly by. It was a great Wednesday.

My old Kinder student, Jenny, with her new glasses

Annie, my cute little ball of terror, has her information written on her arm by her mother. I guess everyone knows that she is capable of running away.

Her Korean name and phone number

Nathan Teachers class and mine (front row) after the show


Simon and I on the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment