Friday, September 18, 2009

Heading to see Fred

This week went by as fast as normal. The kids were crazy but so much fun. I had all 10 of my kinder students each day, so it became stressful. Tonight I headed out for dinner with a few of the other teachers after work. In the morning Britney and I are headed to Taebaek. It is a small city of about 54,000 directly east of us. We are going to meet Fred and his roommate Seth there. They are meeting with an old Pohang teacher, Travis and his brother, who have been hiking Korea for a few months. They will be in Taebaek for the weekend. We are leaving at 7 am. It takes us 3.5 hrs by bus to get there. We plan on hiking in the mountains all day. I am very excited to get out of Suji and to see Fred. I have been here for 10 weeks and have only seen him twice. I will update you all after the trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment