Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Off to Seoul!

Just a quick update!

Things have gotten better for me. I had a very rough first few days, wishing I hadnt come. But now that I am at the school I am starting to feel better.

The other day one of the students had a birthday. Her mom brought in tons of treats from a cake to fried chicken to melons. The kids all brought presents (the ones in her class) and we had a little party. It was really fun to see how excited the Korean people get for birthdays.

I move into my apartment tomorrow and cannot wait! Then I leave to go see Fred!!!! I will be in his city until Monday and then we are traveling to Busan, on the southern coast until Friday. On Monday the 3rd I will get internet in my apartment and start teaching! Kind of scary.

Today I was invited to go to Seoul for the day by Janice, one of the other teachers. I am excited to see what it is like.

I will update more later!

Love London

No comments:

Post a Comment