Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello Korea!

So I landed in Korea just fine. The flight was long but I tried to sleep and watch movies. Once we landed we all had our temperatures taken as a caution for Swine flu which is still a problem here. Then it was on to customs which was very easy. I got throuh very quickly.

I was then met by a guy from the school named Scotty. He took me to my hotel and showed me a little around the town. I do not have internet at the hotel so I am at a webcafe now.

It is very rainy here as it is the wet/monsoon season here for the next 3 weeks. Today it is very humid and but not raining yet. I am alone so I am just roaming the city, or the little area that I am not afraid to explore. Tomorrow Scotty is picking me up and taking me to the school. I cannot wait to get there and meet the other teachers and the students. I know tomorrow will get easier.

I will post some pictures once I have taken a few. I am hoping to get everything figured out!

Miss everyone already.

London

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, the first few days are going to be rough. In no time you'll know your way and be a pro. Hope you're apartment is nice and you get settled in nicely. Thinking of you! Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. London you are going to great. Life here is uninteresting and nothing compared to what you have going there. Dont be scared you are one of the strongest person I know. I can not wait to see pictures and here more about your little korean adventure.

    ReplyDelete