Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Genie

This past Thursday I walked into my classroom before classes started to find a new student. Her name is Genie and she has studied a little bit of English before. She seemed very cute and quiet but I soon realized that she is going to be a handful. She likes to kick everyone and she tries hitting those around her, including me. I am hoping that once she becomes more comfortable she will behave better! Only time will tell!




Genie



Chloe and Ariel from my 2nd grade class



Joonsuh, Eileen and Sarah from my 2nd grade class


All of my first graders: Foco, Dave, Anthony, Kun and Kevin

Aroa, Alice, Jackie and Anna


Cheny from my old class and her sister Sally

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm actually looking into teaching at Suji LCI and was interested in gaining some perspective on what it is like to teach there, the business practices of the school in regards to the Western teachers, and anything that I should be on the look out for. Thanks!

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can give you any information about the school. I have been here since July 2009. Email me your questions. londonwetsch@msn.com

    London

    ReplyDelete