Friday, March 25, 2011

March Field Trip


Waiting for the show to start

This past Thursday we had our first field trip of the new school year. We went to see a magic show. All of the kids were excited and the teachers were nervous. It is always hard to watch over all of your students while you are in a place filled with tons of distractions. Add in that many of the kids have only been in school for three weeks and the stress is high. I had told my kids that they would get twenty sticker if they were good. It worked! My kids lined up perfectly. They followed all of my directions and they were so well behaved. I rewarded them with candy once we got back to school. Overall, all of the kids loved the show. We got back to LCI and we were very exhausted but it was worth it!

My bus buddy Ms. Judy with her new glasses

All lined up

Hailey and Olivia
Simon from my old class
Brian and Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment