Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heading back to Pohang

I am so excited to say that I am going to Pohang to see Fred tomorrow for the second time. Unfortunately I can't take a bus until 10pm, which gets me there around 3am. There are a lot of buses that leave earlier but they are too early for me. They all leave around 7 however I work until 6:30. I have to go into Seoul again for the night bus instead of leaving from a terminal closer to Suji. I am just happy that I got a seat on a direct bus and that I get to see Fred.

Classes have gone well again this week. I found out that my current social studies class is changing to a newspaper class in November. I am not sure exactly what the class will be learning but I was told that they will read newspapers and talk about them. They will be comparing things in American and Korean newspapers. They will continue to write essays. I am very excited for this class!

The weather here has finally been cool. I find myself dressing in layers and wearing jackets all the time now. I am happy to stay that I have been enjoying the great Korean fall unlike everyone at home in MN. In the fall Korea is known for its great fall days with their bright blue sky's. It has been everything that I love about fall. The leaves here are changing and the apples are getting better! It is finally fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment