Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daniels Birthday

Today I had my first Kinder birthday party. We celebrated Daniels birthday. He came to school dressed in a very cute tie! The day began like normal however the kids were bouncing off of the walls with all of their birthday party excitement. We quickly went through our works books in order to finish before the party began.

Daniels mom, my supervisor Michelle and a few of the Korean staff came into my room to help me organize. We turned the 2 tables into 1 large one, set out the table cloth and plates and piled on the food and presents. Daniels mom brought cake, cookies, veggies, kiwi, Fruit Roll-Ups, juice boxes and of course fried chicken. Korean birthday parties always have fried chicken. We sang happy birthday, took a ton of pictures (a very hard task with 10 6 year olds) and enjoyed the food. All of the students had a great time! Daniel had many presents to open and he sent the kids home with goodie bags. They all got cookies, a pencil and a huge eraser (the boys got one with pictures from the movie "Cars" and the girls' had Disney princesses.)

Overall the day was a huge success and we all had tons of fun!!

The birthday boy

Daniel and I

My class and I
The class

No comments:

Post a Comment