Sunday, August 21, 2011

August Field Trip









My class and the actors


Fred's class


Last Thursday Fred and I went on our last field trip with LCI. We arrived at school and jumped on a LCI bus. I was assigned the bus that has 6 of my 9 students! It was a loud and social ride to our destination. After a short 15 minute ride, we arrived in Migeum. We went to see a play, "The Emperors New Clothes." As the play started the actors told us all to turn off our cell phones and to not take pictures. As this was all in Korean, Hailey translated it all for me. She was so concerned that I understood all of the rules! She is the class mother. The play lasted for about an hour. Most of the kids enjoyed it but a few got bored. After the show we all took pictures and then headed back to LCI. Overall it was a great day but it was sad to think that it was our last field trip. It is always great to get away from LCI and to have a fun day with our students!



Claire and Dana


Zion and Olivia


Daniel and Brian



My old class: Young, Cheny and Audrey



Fred and Chris


Fred's class: John, Sean and Julianna


Fred's class: Jamie, Jasmin and Jessica


Fred's class: Ray, Vicky and Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment