Thursday, February 18, 2010

Celebrating Mini's Birthday

On Wednesday we celebrated Mini's birthday. Her parents came by with tons of treats! To my, and the other teachers surprise, the treats were mainly western. We had delicious cookies, rice crispy treats, lots of fruit, Capri Sun juice bags and a chocolate cake. We all sang to her and watched her enjoy the day.

Mini and I

My class and I

This week has been pretty hectic due to Festival. We have all been busy preparing for this Saturdays event. I am very nervous for my kids. They do a great job in class and I hope that shows on Saturday!

Each day I write my kids names on the board with a face describing how they feel that day. They get stars for doing good things. Each day they fight over who gets to draw me. Today, this was Louie creation. Every other day I just get a face but today Louie went extreme.

Louie and I



Samuel and I

No comments:

Post a Comment