Thursday, May 5, 2011

Car Museum Take Two

This past Wednesday we went to the Samsung Transportation Museum. We also went there last spring so this was my second field trip to the exciting car museum. This field trip was very different than most, as we were let loose in a large two story building without a lot of structure. We were not told where to go or when to be back. All of the teachers took their classes off in opposite directions. My kids were very excited to see the brightly painted cars and the cars from Korea. They also pointed out all of the "London cars" which to them meant that I must love these English classics. After walking around for a while the teachers grouped together and passed the time away. Finally, it was time to head back to LCI. The kids had a good time on the field trip. Some of them were more interested than others but they liked the experience of leaving LCI. My kids were very well behaved and they listened to all of my directions! I was a very proud teacher!


Dana and a MN plate


Fred and his class


Hailey and Zion



My class



Daniel and Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment